Become a CKCA Member
The CKCA community consists of independent member organizations and advocates each working to provide assistance for children and young adults diagnosed with cancer, their families and caregivers. If you are part of an organization that provides services for children and families affected by cancer, or if you strongly believe in helping those affected by cancer, please fill out our membership request form. If you are not an organization, but would like to get involved in CKCA, learn more about becoming a CKCA Advocate here.
The cost to join CKCA as a Member Organization is $100 per year. Open enrollment for new members is from September 1st of the current year to January 31st of the next year.
Benefits of becoming a CKCA Member Organization:
- Quarterly educational, networking, and business meetings (guest speakers on various educational topics related to cancer and nonprofits)
- Awareness of CKCA and Member organizations at Colorado hospitals throughout the year
- One fair at a major Colorado Cancer Center to display your organizational information to families and oncology health care professionals
- An expanded listing on the CKCA website with a logo, link, and content about your organization
- An opportunity to put your mission related events on the website calendar and distributed to patient navigators, social workers, etc.
- Media exposure when opportunities arise
- Help ease the burden childhood cancer has on families in Colorado affected by cancer, by collaborating on awareness and educational events